CKC CH Varazs Napkelte Tyrone
CKC: CD, RE, RAE, CGN
AKC: CD, RE, RAE, CGC
UKC: URO1,2,3, UCD
NADAC: BA1, TNI
in Canada - Rally Obedience - 2014
in Canada - Rally Obedience - 2013
Sire: Am/Can/International CH Kizmar Touch of Evil JH RA (Hudson)
Dam: CH Ferngold Varazs Innovation Can/Am CD FDJ, JH, Am/Can RA, Am RE, Am RAE, CGN (Nova)
Whelped: June 17, 2006
Weight: 51 lb
CKC Reg# SL106350
AKC Reg# SR446610/02
NADAC Reg# 14-02153
Tattoo#: NPR 7S (right flank)
Hips (OFA): VZ-11542G40M-VPI "Good"
Eyes (CERF): VZ-754 (2012-69) "Clear"
Cardiac (OFA): VZ-CA125/15M/C-PI
Breeder: Sylvia T. Dorosh (Varazs Perm. Reg'd Vizslas)
Owner: Sylvia Dorosh
- Beginner Agility 1 - BA1 (NADAC),
February 4, 2015
- Intro Tunnelers - TN-I, (NADAC),
January 19, 2015
- Rally Advanced-Excellent - RAE
(CKC), June 7, 2014
- Companion Dog - UCD (UKC),
October 27, 2013
- Rally Level 3 - URO3 (UKC),
August 18, 2013
- Rally Level 2 - URO2 (UKC), October 27, 2012
- Rally Level 1 - URO1 (UKC), June 10, 2012
- Rally Advanced-Excellent - RAE (AKC), March 5, 2012
- Canine Good Citizen - CGC (AKC), Feb. 18, 2012
- Rally Excellent - RE (CKC) - November 11, 2011
- Companion Dog - CD (AKC), February 5, 2011
- Companion Dog - CD (CKC), November 14, 2010
- Rally Advanced - RA (CKC),- October 16, 2010
- Canine Good Neighbour - CGN (CKC), June 26, 2010
- Rally Excellent - RE (AKC), February 8, 2010
- Rally Novice - RN (CKC), October 18, 2009
- Rally Advanced - RA (AKC), September 27, 2009
- Rally Novice - RN (AKC), February 8, 2009
- Champion - CH (CKC), August 10, 2008
- Jan - Feb, 2015. After taking agility classes at Jumping
Chollas Agility Club in Phoenix AZ, Tyro started competing in the
non-jumping classes at NADAC trials and earned his first-ever agility
title - Intro Tunnelers in January and then his Beginner
Agility 1 title in February. Since Tyro has bi-lateral elbow
dysplasia, I never thought I would see the day when he competed in
agility but NADAC is the perfect forum for him because it has several
non-jumping categories such as all tunnels, all hoops and a class that
includes contact equipment, hoops and tunnels called Touch N Go. At 8.5
years of age, Tyro was the oldest dog in the beginner agility classes
but most people thought he was a puppy because of his high energy.
- June 6 - 8, 2014 Erie Shores Kennel Club rally trials. 4
RAE legs to complete his CKC RAE title!! June 6, Trial 1: Exc B
81 & Adv B 87 under judge Sharon Smith of Thorndale ON (leg #8).
Trial 2 Exc B 72 & Adv B 99 under judge Marie Sawford of Puslinch ON
(leg #9). June 7 under judge Michael Calhoun of Quebec, Trial 3: Exc B
84 & Adv B 94 (leg #10); Trial 4, Ex B NQ & Adv B 89 . June 8,
Trial 5: Exc B: 88 & Adv B: 92 (leg #11); Trial 6: Exc B NQ &
Adv B 76 under judge Sharon Smith.
- April 9, 2014. Jumping Chollas Agility Club - earned 2 legs
towards his NADAC Beginner Agility (BA) title.
- October 27, 2013 The Grand River Kennel Club, Rockton ON. Earned his
third (and a spare) leg for his new UCD title (United Kennel Club Companion Dog)
with scores of 186 and 191 with the latter a 4th place finish under judge Laurie
Soutar. This is Tyro's 16th title!
- June 22-23, 2013. North York Dog Obedience Club, Etobicoke, ON.
rally-obedience trials; earned 4 more RAE legs (up to 7 now). June 22, Trial 1:
92/100; Exc B 78/100 under Isobel Hutton. Trial 2: Adv B,
95/100; Exc B 94/100 under Isobel Hutton. June 23, Trial 1: Adv B, 87/100;
Exc B 84/100; June 23, Trial 2: Adv B,
80/100; Exc B 91/100 under judge Evelyn M. Van Uden, Ransomville NY.
- August 17-18, 2013 Grand River Kennel Club, Rockton, ON. UKC
obedience trials: Trial #1 180.5/200 for his second Companion Dog leg.
and Trial #2 187.5 / 200 under Paul Oslach, Guelph ON.
- October 27-28, 2012 The Grand River Kennel Club, Rockton ON. Earned his second and third UKC Rally 2 legs under judge Deb Beean of Ithaca, MI with scores of 94 and 92 respectively and both with fourth place finishes.
New title: URO2. This is Tyro's 14th title to date!
Blew his companion dog run by popping up at the very end of the long sit
since I had to have another handler go on him while I went on Miska in the
same class. And his off leash heeling sucked on his other trial so no Q.
Obedience judge: Isobel Hutton.
- June 9-10, 2012 Princeton, ON, Oxford Dog Sports, UKC rally obedience trials. June 9: RO1 B, trial 1: 93 / 100 and 3rd; trial 2 94/100 under judge Deb Beean, of Ithaca, MI. June 10: trial 3: 95 and 2nd place under judge Laurie Soutar of Princeton, ON.
New title: URO1. June 10: RO2 B: score of 89 and 4th place under Laurie Soutar for his first RO2 leg.
- May 25 - 26, 2013 Swansea Dog Obedience Club, Toronto,
ON. 4 CKC Rally obedience trials. Earned 3 RAE legs. May 25, Judge: Bonnie
Christie, Kitchener, ON. Trial ;
Adv B: score of 97.0; Exc B 73.0. Trial 2:
Adv B 96.0; Exc B 86.0. May 25, Judge Lorraine Purrell, Stoney
Creek ON. Trial 1:
Adv B - 97.0; Exc B NQ. Trial 2:
Adv B - 80.0; Exc B 93.0.
- March 5, 2012 Completed his AKC Rally Obedience Advanced-Excellent (RAE) title in ten trials with 20 qualifying scores and 12 placements in just two (very long) weekends. Way to go Tyro!!
- March 4 - 5, 2012 Superstition Kennel Club, Inc., Scottsdale, AZ, rally obedience trials. March 4: Advanced B - 77 and Excellent B - 87 and 2nd place under judge Susie Osburn of Las Vegas, NV. March 5: Advanced B - 100 and 1st and Excellent B: 85 and 2nd place under Eileen Jaffe of Florence, AZ. Ninth and tenth RAE legs.
- March 2 - 3, 2012 Scottsdale Dog Fanciers Association, Inc., Scottsdale, AZ rally obedience trials. March 2: Advanced B - 75 and Excellent B - 84 under Mrs. Michele R Illes of Solvang CA. Seventh RAE leg. March 3: Advanced B - 97 and Excellent B - 91 and 4th place under judge Gail Carroll of Brandon, Manitoba. Eighth RAE leg.
- March 1, 2012 Desert Valley Doberman Pinscher Club, Scottsdale, AZ rally obedience trials. Advanced B - 82 and 4th and Excellent B - 86 and 3rd under Mrs. Michele R Illes of Solvang CA. Sixth RAE leg
- February 5 - 6, 2012 Lost Dutchman Kennel Club Phoenix, AZ rally obedience trials. February 5: Advanced B - 85 and Excellent B - 83 under Ruthann McCaulley of Sierra Vista, AZ. Fourth RAE leg. February 6: Advanced B - 89 and 3rd place and Excellent B 88 and 3rd under Ruthann McCaulley of Sierra Vista, AZ. Fourth RAE leg. Fourth and fifth RAE legs.
- February 3 - 4, 2012 Sahuaro State Kennel Club, Phoenix AZ, rally obedience trials February 4: Advanced B - 99 & 3rd place under judge Betty Brask of Makawao, HI. Excellent B - 92 under Betty Brask for his second RAE leg. February 5: Advanced B - 96 & 1st place under judge Nancy E Craig of Riverside, CA. Excellent B - 83 and 4th under Nancy Craig. Third RAE leg.
- February 2, 2012 Papago Labrador Retriever Club of Greater Phoenix, Phoenix AZ, rally obedience trials. Advanced B - 92 & 2nd place under judge Nancy Griego of Belen, NM. Excellent B - 78 and 3rd under Nancy Griego. First RAE leg.
- November 11, 2011 Poodle Club of Canada's all-breed rally trials - Tyro completed his 3rd and last leg needed for his CKC Rally Excellent title, with a score of 93/100. Handler error at the very first station resulted in a repeat and an automatic loss of 3 points, reducing his score. Anyway, 93 was still a very good score!
- February 3 - 5, 2011 At the Heart of the Desert cluster dog shows and obedience trials in Phoenix, AZ Tyro earned 3 legs towards his Novice obedience title earning scores of 190, 186 and 194 in the Novice B class, completing his title. In the last trial, he also placed 4th.
2010 - Tyro was #1 Vizsla in Rally-Obedience in Canada!
- November 12-14, 2010 - Georgina Kennel & Obedience Club, Sutton, ON. Tyro earned his first two Rally Excellent legs on Friday Sept. 14 with scores of 96 and 94 (out of 100) under Judges Paul and Lynn Oslach. Then he competed in obedience (Novice A) and earned his final leg for his CD (Companion Dog) title and a 4th place (score of 190.5) under Mr G. Touchette. Sunday it was a bonus run for him in Novice. He earned 194.5 and a High in Class (1st) under Susan Des Cotes. Way to go Tyro!!
- Oct 16-17, 2010 - At the London Canine Association obedience & rally trials, Tyro earned his rally-obedience Advanced title in three straight trials with scores of 93, 96 and a perfect 100! And with these scores, he placed second, second and first respectively! And to top it off, he also earned two qualifying scores in Novice A obedience with scores of 184 and 191 and a High in Class at his second trial!
- June 26, 1010 - Earned his CKC Canine Good Neighbour title at the
Vizsla Society of Ontario's Fun Day
- March 6, 2010 - Scottsdale Dog Fanciers Association, Scottsdale AZ - Earned his first leg towards a Companion Dog title with a score of 175 (not great as it was an outdoor trial).
- February 5, 2010 - Sahuaro State Kennel Club, Phoenix AZ. Scored 82 pt in Rally Excellent B.
- February 7 - 8, 2010 - Lost Dutchman Kennel Club, Phoenix AZ. 77 in Rally Exc B on the 7th and 89 on the 8th to finish his Rally Excellent title in one weekend, exactly one year ago and in the same place after earning his AKC Rally Novice title. And in his last trial, he successfully managed to do the 3-step, back up in heel position. Yay!
Tyro ends 2009 as #4 Vizsla in the USA in Rally Novice!
- October 18/09 Finished his Cdn Rally Novice title at the London Canine Association obedience & rally trials.
September 25 - 27/09 Finger Lakes Cluster, Romulus NY. Tyro earned 3 Rally Advanced legs (with a 4th place finish) to complete his AKC RA title.
- February 8, 2009 Sahuaro Kennel Club, Phoenix AZ. Tyro earned his last AKC Rally novice leg with a score of 95 and first place again! Nice way to do a title - 3 straight legs with 2 Firsts!
- February 5, 2009 Lost Dutchman Kennel Club, Phoenix AZ. Tyro was entered in two rally (Novice B) obedience trials that day & passed both times with scores of 94 and 93. He came in 1st in his class at the first trial!
- August 9-10, 2008 Kilbride Kennel Club, Milton, ON. Tyro was Winners Dog and Best of Opposite Sex under Judge Filberto Arniella of Puerto Rico on Saturday under very wet and muddy conditions. On Sunday August 10, Judge Oscar Valverde-Calvo of Costa Rica selected Tyro as his Best of Breed and Best of Winners, earning him his final 2 points and his new Champion title. Tyro is the 7th dog from this litter of eight to earn a Champion title.
- April 25/08 Tyro and his brother Chili earned their first CKC Rally Novice legs with scores of 96 and 94 respectively at the St. Catharines and District rally trials. And their mother, Nova, finished her Rally Advanced title.
- April 18 - 20/08 At the Guelph & District dog show on Friday, April 18 under Judge Betty McHugh (Canada), Tyro was selected as Winners Dog for 2 pts. On Sunday, Tyro was Reserve Winners Dog under judge, Miguel Angel Martinez of Argentina. Tyro is now up to 8 pts.
- Feb 22/08 At the Ontario Breeders Assoc. dog show, Tyro picked up 2 points under Judge Fred Gordon.
- Dec. 8-9/07 Credit Valley dog show, Orangeville, ON. Winners Dog two days in a row earning 4 points under judges Dr. Richard Meen and Dr. John Reeves-Newson.
[ Back ] [ Home ] [ Next ]