SERVICES & FEES
I provide the following
- Conformation handling: $50/show plus a
share in the travel expenses (see below). I do NOT charge my own
puppy-buyers to show their Vizslas.
- Vizslas and other short-haired
- Owners can either drop their dog off at my house or
meet me at the show.
- Vizsla assessments are free.
- Dogs are expected to be bathed, their
nails clipped and teeth cleaned.
- While conformation may look easy, dogs must be
trained to move properly, to stand still in a certain pose, and to be handled by
- Training fees may be required in addition
to handling fees. Please contact me for an estimate for training.
- Vizslas only please!
- Short- and long-term stays, subject to
space in our house & the mood of my kennel help (the hubbie)
- Limited space,
since dogs live in our home as part of our family
- Dogs must be crate-trained,
housebroken (unless they are just puppies), with up-to-date vaccinations, no fleas, and
- We highly recommend you bring your own
dog's food & bedding.
- If we don't know your dog, we recommend an
initial meeting to assess your Vizsla through observation and
interaction with our dogs. If we don't think they will get along,
we will have to say no to boarding.
- For fees, please see below.
(Effective May 2013)
- Conformation handling: $50/show + gas
mileage @ .55 cents/KM to from my home to the show & back
- Boarding: $18/ -
- $18/night for
spayed/neutered Vizslas or intact females
- $25/night for intact
- Boarding for Varazs-bred dogs/puppies:
$10 night & no charge to handle in conformation
[ Back ] [ Home ] [ Up ] [ Next ]