CKC/Int'l/UKC CH Varazs Kedves Quickstep
CKC: FDJ, AgN, AgIJ, NP, RN, PCD, CGN
AKC: JH, OA, NF, OF, RN, NAJ, OAJ, CGC
UKC: URO1, UAG1, Pt1, Pt2, Pt3
NADAC: OAC, O-NJC, OJC, TN-E, TG-N, HP-O, WV-O, ICC
#4 Vizsla in Canada -
Agility - 2014
Above - Diva earning her
first agility title, May 2012
Above - Group 4th for Diva, Sept. 26/10 & Cdn Champion
(Above) Diva earns the final leg of her AKC Jr Hunter title.
Sept 12. 2010
|Can CH Hubertus Quality Control FDJ (Ozzie)
|Aust. Grand CH Hubertus Dealer's Choice (Rebel)
||Aust. Grand CH Hubertus Special Edition (Charlie)
||Am./Can CH Boelte's Tribute to Panderre
|Aust CH Araznyos Huncut Holgi (Sari)
|Aust. CH Hubertus Liberty Bell (Kelly)
||Aust CH Pitswarren Judah of Hubertus (Judah)
|Aust & NZ CH Heart N Soul of Szep-Allat (Soul)
|Hubertus Absolutely Fab
||Aust. Grand CH Our Royal Flush (Poker)
||Aust CH Pitswarren Judah of Hubertus (Judah)
|Aust CH Hubertus Csabos Abrand (Zsa
|CH FT, Aust CH, Hung Grand CH Csokolandy Dorka
of Hubertus (Dorka)
||FT CH, Hung Grand CH Csertaparti Fuvola
|Hung CH Perenye Narai Cuni
|Int'l BIS (Veteran)
AKC/CKC/Int'l/UKC CH Varazs Kiralyi Kedvesem FD, NAVHDA NA Prize III, JH,
AKC/CKC CD, AKC CDX, AKC/CKC RE, AKC/CKC RAE, AgNS, AgNJS, NJP, NAC, URO1,
CGN, CGC, TDI (Miska)
21.5" (Hips VZ9674G32F-PI)
||Am/Can CH Varazs Kiraly Sassy Sasha Am/Can
CDX, Am RAE, FDJ, CGC, CGN (Sasha) 24.5"
||Am/Can CH Kezdet's Adrian Buster Am/Can CD,
CGC (Buster) 24.8" (USA)
||Am/Can Kalypso Must Be Magic CDX (Magic)
|Am CH Kezdet's Kis Lizzie (Lizzie)
|Am/Can CH Maritza of Kezdet Nekah Am/Can CD,
CGC (Nekah) 21.5" (USA)
|Am CH Janos Bey of Bethwood (Janos)
|Am CH Kezdet's Imola (Molly)
|Can CH Ferngold Varazs Innovation Am/Can CD,
Can/AM RA, Am RE, Am RAE, FDJ, JH, CGN (Nova)
|Can CH Drummers Moon Over Gardenway FDJ (Drum)
25" (UK) (Hips VZ4918F33M-T)
||Eng CH Gardenway Harvest Moon
|Can CH Gardenway Celtic Breeze (Bree)
21.5" (UK) (Hips VZ-6780G33F)
||Eng SH CH Gardenway Dramatist (Grebe)
|Gardenway Petite Fleur
- Sire: Can CH Hubertus Quality Control FDJ (Ozzie)
- Dam: Int'l BIS (Veteran) AKC/CKC/Int'l/UKC CH Varazs Kiralyi Kedvesem FD, NAVHDA NA Prize III,
JH, AKC/CKC CD, AKC CDX, AKC/CKC RE, AKC RAE, AgNS, AgNJS, NJP, URO1, CGN,
CGC, TDI (Miska)
Whelped:June 16, 2008
- Tattoo#: NPR 3U LF (left flank)
- Colour: Rust
- Sex: Female
- Height: 21.75"
Weight: 50 Lb.
AKC Reg#: SR540062/02
UKC Reg#: R205-285
- NADAC Reg#: 12-10226
- Ultimate Air Dog#: 14-0336
- Hips: VZ-11968G26F-VPI
Eyes: VZ-1061 (2012-45)
Breeder: Sylvia T. Dorosh (Varazs Perm. Reg'd Vizslas)
Owner: Sylvia Dorosh, Moffat ON
- Jr. Hunter - JH (AKC), September 12, 2010
- Field Dog Jr - FDJ (CKC) - September 20, 2009
Champion - CH (CKC) - September 26, 2010
- International Champion (Internationale - UCI CB, International All Breed Canine Association)
- December 12, 2010
Champion - CH (UKC), January 30, 2011
- Canine Good Citizen - CGC (AKC), February 18, 2012
- Agility Novice Standard - AGN (CKC), May 21, 2012
Novice Jumpers - AGNJ (CKC), August 5,2012
Novice Agility Standard - NA
(AKC), September 30, 2012
- Rally Level 1 - URO1 (UKC), October 28, 2012
- Novice Agility Jumpers - NAJ (AKC), November 11, 2012
- Rally Novice - RN (AKC), February 3, 2013
- Rally Novice - RN (CKC), May 20, 2013
- Pre Novice Companion Dog - PCD (CKC), June 22, 2013
- Agility Level 1 - UAG1 (UKC), September 15, 2013
- Agility Novice Fast - NF (AKC), September 29, 2013
- Open Agility - OA (AKC), September 29, 2013
- Novice Agility Certificate - NAC (NADAC) December 22, 2013
- Novice Jumpers Certificate - NJC (NADAC) January 12, 2014
- Outstanding Novice Jumpers Certificate - O-NJC (NADAC) - Feb. 9, 2014
- Novice Hoopers Certificate - HP-N (NADAC) - March 23, 2014
- Novice Tunnelers Certificate - TN-N (NADAC) - March 29, 2014
- Novice Touch N Go Certificate - TG-N (NADAC) - March 29, 2014
- Open Agility Jumper - OAJ (AKC) - April 26, 2014
- Pre-Trial 1 (Level 1 Birch), PT1, UKC Nose Work - June 30, 2014
- Pre-Trial 2 (Level 2 Birch & Anise), PT2, UKC Nose Work -
June 30, 2014
- Pre-Trial 3 (Level 3 Birch, Anise & Cloves), PT3, UKC Nose
Work - June 30, 2014
- Intermediate Jumpers - AgIJ (CKC) - July 19, 2014
- Novice Points and Distance - NP (CKC) - July 19, 2014
- Novice Weavers - WV-N (NADAC), November 29, 2014
- Open Tunnelers - TN-O (NADAC), December 19, 2014
- Open Agility Certificate - OAC (NADAC), December 20, 2014
- Intro Chances Certificate - ICC (NADAC), December 21, 2014
- Open Jumpers Certificate - OJC (NADAC), January 18, 2015
- Elite Tunnelers - TN-E (NADAC), February 8, 2015
- Open Weavers - WV-O (NADAC), March 27, 2015
- Open Hoopers - HP-O (NADAC), March 27, 2015
- May 16-17, 2014. K-W Kennel Club agility trials, Kitchener ON.
May 16 earned
her 2nd CKC Intermediate Points & Distance leg with a 1st in her
class. Judge Billie McVean. I screwed her up in Intermediate Std which
resulted in an off-course and then she blew the weaves in Excellent
Jumpers. May 17 - I again screwed her up but this time in Points
& Distance which meant she didn't finish her title. Bad mom! She
again missed the entry to the weaves & went off course at a tunnel in
- December 21, 2014. Jumping Chollas Agility Club NADAC Trials,
Phoenix AZ - earned another Tunnelers leg (1st place); a (numbered)
Hoopers leg & 2nd place; another leg in Open Standard
- December 20, 2014. Jumping Chollas Agility Club NADAC Trials,
Phoenix AZ - earned 2 Open Jumpers legs (two 2nd's), 2 Open Standard
legs (3rd places) and Q's & 2 1st place finishes in Open Touch N' Go,
Open Weavers (1st!). Best agility day - ever - for her going 6 for 6!!
- December 19, 2014. Jumping Chollas
Agility Club NADAC Trials, Phoenix AZ - completed her Open Tunnelers title
with a 1st place finish. This is her 31st title!
- Nov 29-30, 2014. Jumping Chollas
Agility Club NADAC Trials, Phoenix AZ. Earned 2 Open Std legs with two 1st place
finishes. (Diva went off course on her third run and then I accidentally
pulled her off a tunnel so she had a wrong course on her fourth run which
meant she didn't finish her title. She earned 2 Novice Weavers legs (with
1 first) to finish her Novice Weavers title. Unfortunately, she had
faults in her Open Jumpers run. On Sunday, she earned two Intro Chances
Q's. So a pretty good weekend considering we haven't done any NADAC trials
for 7 months!
- Oct 28, 2014. Simcoe Performance
Dogs, Barrie ON. Under judge Sherry Gourlie, Diva earned her first CKC
Intermediate Points & Distance leg with a score of 73/80 and first
place as well as a 1st & clean run in Ex JWW 20 inch!
- Sept 26, 2014 Finger Lakes Kennel Club. Earned an AKC Open
Fast leg with a score of 65/80 possible points and 2nd place; judge Suzi
- July 19-20, 2014. Hamilton Dog
Obedience Club agility trials, Flamborough ON. Finished her Intermediate
Jumpers title (finally!) with a 1st place & a score of 95/100 (1 R
for the weaves) & also her Novice Points & Distance title
(NP) with a 3rd place with a score of 62/80 and time of 38.46 (maximum
time is 35 seconds) under judge Ms Billie McVean, Barrie Ontario.
Unfortunately, she didn't Q in Standard Intermediate. She already has 3
Q's in Std Intermediate but all under the same judge (which I didn't
realize) so she still needs one more Q for this title.
- June 30, 2014 Oxford Dog Sports,
Princeton ON. Participated in nosework (scent) trials and earned her first 3
Pre-Trial titles: Level 1 (Birch); Level 2 (Birch & Anise); Level 3
(Birch, Anise & Clove).
- May 17-18, 2014
K-W Kennel Club Agility Trials, Kitchener ON. Earned her first two
Novice PAD legs towards the new CKC games title, Points & Distance
(PAD) - stupid title IMO - which is similar to the AKC's FAST game. She
didn't place but that's OK. She needed to accumulate 50 points or more and
in the first trial she earned 58. In the second trial, she earned 66. She didn't qualify in either Excellent Standard classes; nor
did she Q in Intermediate Jumpers on Saturday (too slow because of her
difficulty with the weaves - SIGH). BUT on Sunday not only did she Q in
Intermediate Jumpers, she had a clean run and was 1st in the 20 inch
division! That was her 2nd Intermediate Jumpers leg. Diva also ran
4 Steeplechase classes but didn't Q, largely because of the weaves which
slowed her down considerably. She acts sometimes like she's never done
weaves before. The Steeplechase is a new game introduced in 2014 by the
CKC. So 3 Q's out of 8. Bleh.
- April 25- 27th, 2014. Border Collie Club of Arizona's Agility Trial at Top Notch Canines in Phoenix AZ. Judge Terry Le Clair all 3 days. April 25, 100 & 1st place in Exc Standard; 2nd & Q (Score 67) in Open FAST. NQ in Open JWW (over time). Apr 26: 100 & 2nd in Open JWW for her
OAJ title! NQ in Exc Std. April 27; NQ in Ex Std.
- March 29, 2014 Turns N' Wraps NADAC Agility
Trials, Phoenix AZ. Completed her Novice Touch N Go (TG-N) and Novice
Tunnelers (TN-N) titles with 1st place finishes bringing her title total
up to 24!. She was very hesitant while jumping in Open Jumpers and so we
didn't Q. I was happy Diva finished her Tunnelers and Touch N Go titles
since her contacts and control have been an issue for us.
- March 21-23, 2014 Jumping Chollas
Agility Club NADAC Trials, Glendale AZ. Earned her 2nd Novice Tunnelers
leg, her 2nd Weavers leg; blew Touch N Go by jumping off the A-Frame and not
making her contact. Earned 2 more Novice Standard (Regular) agility legs
& 2 firsts towards her outstanding title. Unfortunately she didn't Q in
rounds 3 & 4 the previous day. On March 23, she earned her final Novice Hoopers
leg and title (HP-N) with a 1st place. This brings her to a total of 24
- March 8-9, 2014 UK Agility
International (UKI) trials, Peoria AZ. This was the inaugural event
for UKI trials in Arizona and we were part of it. Diva had 2 clean runs in
Speedstakes (which are a lot of fun). She earned first place in both
and a total of 12 points. She needs a total of 36 points to earn a
title in Speedstakes. Diva had to compete at the Senior level (= to
Excellent A) and the courses were way more difficult than AKC
- Feb 28-March 2, 2014 Fiesta Cluster,
Scottsdale AZ. It wasn't Diva's weekend. She didn't earn a single Q all
weekend in both standard or jumpers. :-( And I can't blame the weather (rainy on Saturday and
then drenched wet fields on Sunday).
- February 1-2, 2014 NADAC Trials, Phoenix,
AZ. Earned another leg in Hoopers, Tunnelers and Weavers. She came up lame
before the two Standard runs so I had to pull her.
- January 19, 2014 Superstition Kennel Club, Inc., Tempe, AZ. A clean run (100) and 2nd place in Open Jumpers under judge Linda Kipp of New Mexico.
- January 17, 2014 Superstition Kennel Club, Inc., Tempe, AZ. Diva Q'd and earned 1st place in Aglity Excellent A with 85 pts (actually, the only dog in this class to Q). Judge was Linda Kipp of New Mexico.
- January 10 - 12, 2014 NADAC Trials, Phoenix,
AZ. Earned a second NADAC TouchNGo leg. Completed her Novice Jumpers Certificate (NJC) with 2 first place finishes in Jumpers.
- Dec. 20-22, 2013 NADAC Trials, Phoenix, AZ. Completed
her NADAC Novice Agility Certificate (NAC) title in 4 trials, with 3 Q's (1 first
& 2 second place finishes). Also earned 2 Novice Jumpers legs (2nd
& 4th), 2 legs; 1 TouchnGo Q & 4th place; & 1 Hoopers
leg & 3rd place. Diva really enjoyed the Tunnelers class - so much so
that she took tunnels out of sequence so she didn't qualify but she had
fun! No Q in Weavers either as we were over time.
- October 29, 2013. Simcoe Performance
Dogs, Barrie, ON. Missed the entry to the weaves on her first-ever
Excellent Standard trial; otherwise a good run. Q'd in Intermediate
Jumpers with a score of 91 & first place (had time faults because of
- September 29, 2013 Finger Lakes Kennel
Club, Romulus NY. 3rd Q in Open Standard and her title!! Score of 95 (1
refusal & some time faults) and 3rd place under judge Jack Cadalso of
Albany NY. Yippee!!! Open Jumpers - absolutely TERRIBLE & no Q. Novice
Fast - score of 61 / 80 and 1st place (the only qualifier in her height
group!) under Jack Cadalso. That was her Novice FAST title!!
- September 28, 2013 Finger Lakes Kennel
Club, Romulus NY. Open Standard 20", NQ because of 3 refusals on the
weaves & 1 bar down. Open Jumpers - big NQ - 3 refusals on the weaves, 1 R
on the tunnel, 1 wrong course and 1 bar down. 2nd Novice FAST Q with a score
of 60 / 80 and 1st place under Mary Mullen. Yippee!!
- September 27, 2013 Lake Country Lure
Courses, Romulus NY. Earned 1 AKC Lure Coursing Ability leg. She did several
other attempts but failed to follow the lure very far. It's possible
that it didn't interest her much because there was no rabbit pelt attached to
the wire where in Canada doing lure coursing with the United Kennel Club, they
are allowed to attach a small pelt which has scent.
- September 27, 2013 Finger Lakes Kennel
Club, Romulus NY. Q in Open Standard 20",score of 95 & 2nd place
under judge Jack Cadalso. Diva refused the tunnel. Open Jumpers - a
train wreck! 2 wrong courses, 3 refusals and 1 bar down and this resulted in
her being over time. Big NQ! The one good thing about today - a Q in
Novice Fast with a score of 61 / 80 and 2nd place under Jack Cadalso.
- September 26, 2013 Finger Lakes Kennel
Club, Romulus NY. Terrible day for Diva in agility. Judge: Mary Mullen of
Evansville IN. Open Standard 20". Did not qualify. 3 Refusals, 1
fault (bar down) & 1 wrong course. AND, over time. Yuck! Novice Fast
- I stepped over the line in an effort to direct her so we NQ'd. Open Jumpers,
20" - 1 bar down, 2 refusals (weaves) and 1 wrong course so no Q. Judge:
Jack Cadalso of Albany NY.
- Sept. 14-15, 2013 Puslinch Ontario. Diva
and I participated in United Kennel Club agility trials and she earned her Agility Level 1 title with scores of 196, 198 and 199 out of 200.
(The scoring is different from other organizations so I am not sure where we
lost our points.) Diva is the first dog ever to earn a UKC agility title in Ontario (and possibly Canada) since this was the very first UKC agility trial held in this province (and possibly this country). She earned 3 first places finishes and a High in Trial on Sunday.
- June 22, 2013. North York Dog Obedience
Club, Etobicoke, ON, obedience trials, Toronto ON. Diva completed her
Pre-Novice Companion Dog title with a pass under judge Evelyn Van Uden of
Ransonville, NY. This is the first time I've ever done the PCD title.
May 25-26, 2013. Swansea Obedience
Trials, Toronto ON. Diva earned 2 Pre-Companion Dog legs. She blew
trial #3 by getting up in the 30 second sit-stay when the judge said
"Return!". And I totally missed trial #4 so she didn't
earn her title. Bad mom!! Boy, was I ever ticked off at
- May 20, 2013.
KW Kennel Club rally obedience trials in Kitchener ON. Diva earned her
CKC Rally Novice title in 3 straight trials
This is her 14th title. In the first trial under
judge Bonnie Christie, she scored 73 because of my stupidity of doing 2
stations wrong and not realizing it, so she lost 20 points. Otherwise,
she could have had a 93. The judge for trials 2 & 3 was Mary
Monteith of Kitchener. Trial 2 score of 95 and trial 3 a score of 87 (again
I did a station wrong, didn't realize it and so didn't repeat it).
- May 18 - 19, 2013. KW Kennel Club
agility trials. Well, Diva was a train wreck at 6 trials (Intermediate
Standard and Jumpers), not scoring a single Q!
January 31, February 2-3, 2013. In Phoenix, AZ at rally trials hosted by the Papago Labrador Retriever Club and Lost Dutchman
and Suhuaro State Kennel Clubs, Diva earned all 3 legs for her AKC Rally Novice (RN) title with scores of
100, 85 and 98 and 2nd, 3rd and 1st place finishes respectively. The judges were Mrs. Kim A. Jacobs (Tucson AZ), Nancy Griego (Belen NM), and Mrs. Chris Primmer (Vancouver WA).
January 27, 2013. Phoenix, AZ - Cactus State Miniature Schnauzer Club agility trials. Earned her first AKC Open Standard (agility) leg under judge
Howard Etzel of Pennsylvania with a score of 90 and 3rd place. Unfortunately
the trial was completely rained out the day before (Sat.) and the remainder of Sunday's trial
was cancelled due to a huge downpour - which happened just after we had finished running. Diva didn't qualify in the Open Jumpers trial on Sunday.
November 10-11, 2012, Superstition Kennel Club agility trials, Tempe AZ. Earned an extra leg in Novice Standard (score of 90 & 3rd)
and a new title in Novice Agility Jumpers (NAJ) with a score of 90 & second place.
October 27 - 28, 2012 The Grand River Kennel
Club, Rockton ON. Oct. 27 - earned her first two Rally 1 legs under judge Deb
Beean of Ithaca, MI and earned scores of 96 and 98 respectively which garnered
her first place in each trial. Oct 28 - earned her 3rd leg under judge
Isobel Hutton of Brampton, ON with a score of 89 and 2nd place to finish her
URO1 title. Way to go Diva - two titles in one week!
October 25, 2012 Simcoe Performance
Dogs, Barrie, ON. Earned her 3rd leg for her CKC Intermediate Standard Agility title
with a clean run and score of 88 (just time faults) under judge Sherri Gourlie
of Hillsdale, ON. She messed up on her second run but overall, I was
pleased that she is more in tune with me.
- September 27-30, 2012 Wine Circuit agility trials, Romulus NY. Diva earned her
AKC Novice Agility title with a 90/100 (third) under judge Deirdre Crofton, 95 & first under Terry Brown and 100 &
first under Terry Brown. She also earned two legs toward her Novice Agility Jumpers title with a 95 &
first with judge Deirdre Crofton and 100 & First under judge Terry Brown.
- August 4-5, 2012 Barrie Kennel & Obedience Club. Completed her Novice Jumpers title with a 95/100 (judge Shelley Price, Stittsville, ON) and
1st place in the 20" division and earned 2 legs towards her Intermediate Standard title (judge Sherri Gourlie Hillsdale, ON) with scores of 95 and 100.
May 19-20, 2012 KW Kennel &
Obedience Club agility trials.
May 19, Judge Danielle Levangie. Trial 1, Novice B Standard, 20": 85/100
& 2nd place. Trial 2, 100/100 and 1st. Trial 3, Novice B Jumpers with
Weaves DNQ - overtime. May 20, Judge Joan Greenwald, Trial 4: Novice B
Standard, 20": 90/100 & 2nd. Trial 5, Novice B, Jumpers with Weaves:
100/100 & 1st. Trial 6, JWW: 90/100 & 2nd. New title: Agility
- February 18, 2012 Earned her Canine Good Citizen title in Phoenix AZ
- Jan 30/11 At the Arizona American Eskimo Association's UKC show, Diva took Best of Breed and a Group 2nd in the Gun Dog
group to finish her UKC Champion title.
- Dec. 18-10/10, Phoenix, AZ - UKC all
breed dog show sponsored by Wasatch American Eskimo Assoc. Diva took 2 Best of Breeds
under judges Dianne McConnell of Alto NM and John Booth of San Antonio TX including 1
Gun Dog Group 2nd & 1 Group 3rd placement for a total of 70
- Dec 11-12/10 Tucson, AZ - International All Breed Canine Association(IABCA) - received 4 V1 (Excellent)
ratings from 4 judges; also 3 Best of Breeds, 2 Group 2nds & 1 Group 3rd
- Oct 3/10 Finger Lakes KC, Romulus NY - 4th in the Bred-by class under Judge Carol Esterkin,
Tarzana, CA (who otherwise liked her brother Quest so much that she gave him Winners Dog & BW for
a 3 pt major!)
- Oct. 2/10 Kanadasaga Kennel Club Inc, Romulus NY - 2nd in the Bred-by class under Judge Linda More of Cary,
Oct. 1/10 Onondaga Kennel Association, Inc., Romulus NY - 3rd in Bred-By under Judge Betsy Horn Humer of
Sept 30, 2010 Elmira Kennel Club, Inc.,Romulus NY - 2nd in Bred-By and
Reserve Winners Bitch under Judge Brian Meyer of Cherry Valley, IL
Sept. 26, 2010 Burlington Kennel and Obedience Club - Winners Bitch, BOB and a Group 4th under judge Ron
Mahon of St. Thomas, ON for 2 pt to finish her Cdn Championship
- Sept. 24, 2010 Burlington Kennel and Obedience Club - RWB under judge Joy Lynne Huntley of Woodville, ON
Sept. 12, 2010 - earned the final leg of her AKC Jr Hunter title at the GSP Club of Western NY's hunt tests at Darien State Park, NY
September 10 & 11, 2010 Oakville & District Kennel Club - Winners Bitch & Best of Winners for 2 pts under Judge Ms Mary White of
Hudson, OH & the same again under Mr. Houston Clark of Decatur, TN for a total of 4 points over the weekend.
- August 21, 2010
St. Catharines & District Kennel Club - Winners Bitch, Best of Opposite Sex & Best Bred By in Breed for 2 pt under
Harry Tast of Finland who also gave her brother Quest (CH Varazs Kedves Quester) Best of Breed & a Group 2nd
- May 24, 2010 KW Kennel Club, Kitchener ON - Winners Bitch for 1
point under Judge David Kelland, Conception Bay South, NL
- February 8, 2010
Lost Dutchman Kennel Club, Phoenix, AZ - Diva won the Bred-by Exhibitor class
and then went on to take Winners Bitch and Best of Winners for her first 2 points. The judge was Robert D. Salsbury of Waterloo, Iowa.
He congratulated me on having a Vizsla with a good forechest!
- February 6, 2010, Rio Salado Vizsla Club Specialty show, Phoenix, AZ - Diva was 3rd in the Bred-by Exhibitor class under Judge Gloria Kerr of
- Sept 24 - 27, 2009 Diva won the Bred-by Exhibitor class at
the Finger Lakes circuit, Romulus NY, 3 out of 4 days. The first day
she came 2nd.
- Sept. 19-20, 2009 VSO Field Tests at Canfield, ON. Saturday
wasn't a very good day for us as Diva didn't want to venture into the very
heavy cover for birds (altho she found birds and pointed). However, on
Sunday, she remembered that birds were in the field and ranged better and
so earned her final FDJ (Field Dog Jr. leg and title.
- July 17, 2009 Hamilton Kennel Club, Rockton, ON Winners
Bitch & Best of Opposite Sex to her brother Varazs Kedves Quincy
(Gunner) for 0 pt under Judge: Rosemary Shoreman, ON
- June 13 - 14, 2009 Successfully earned two CKC Field Dog Jr. legs
at Vizsla Canada's field tests in Canfield ON and just needs 1 more for her title.
- May 30 - 31, 2009 Diva earned two more AKC Jr. Hunter legs
at Darien NY. She needs 1 more to complete her JH title.
- April 19, 2009 Diva earned her first Jr. Hunter leg at the
German Shorthair Club of Western NY's AKC hunt tests at Darien NY. The
previous day, she didn't find any birds and so didn't qualify.
Top of Page
[ Back ] [ Up ] [ Next ]